Christos Raptis is striving to become your preferred Broker for the next 20 years & beyond by providing service which exceeds your expectations. You can then refer your friends & associates to our firm with confidence. With a strong sales background, we are committed to each of our clients with proven first-class results for your property. If you are selling your property or looking to buy, we are happy to help you achieve your property goals. Feel free to get in contact with him and his team to find and experience “Raptis Difference”.
- South Australian Certificate of Education Completed in 2006 (Scotch College Adelaide)
- Certificate III in Music Industry (Technical Production) Completed in 2010 (SAE Institute)
- Diploma of Financial Services – RG146 Completed in 2010 (Pinnacle Financial Services Academy)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Brokering) Completed in 2011 (Institute of Financial Services Inc.)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) Completed in 2011 (Real Estate Institute of South Australia)
Personal Mission Statement: “To be me & only me in grace & in perfect ways.”
So why choose Christos Raptis & Team Raptis Real Estate?
Good question, the answer is only a call away!
The Team at Raptis Real Estate Let’s be optimistic & realistic about the process for achieving the absolute best price & for the most dollar productive marketing campaign. We have broken numerous property records. However, we love to set a new benchmark every single day! Constant communication throughout the process is the key, as we understand its all about getting on the same level & not over complicating the process. We have encountered the best in the industry don’t get distracted & get on with the job to achieve your property goals’ of; SOLD or LEASED!
Chris has been involved in the community and this enables to build lasting relations turning Clients into Friends & Family Since 2005.