A Dream Come True on Allen Lashmar Road, Antechamber. 8.39HA of Opportunity to Create Your Own Lifestyle. Perfect for Tourism Accommodation or B & B.
LOT 3, ALLEN LASHMAR ROAD, ANTECHAMBER BAY
Nearby attractions include the Chapman River and its beautiful estuary into magnificent Antechamber Bay – a stretch of pristine beach down the road. Every so often you will be so lucky to experience the immense beauty and serenity of The Chapman River area as you escape to the paradise of sun, sea, and seclusion! But wait there’s more; the location offers untouched bushland at nearby Lashmar Conservation Park and panoramic views of Lashmar Lagoon a haven for a magnificent array of birds.
Flocks of the endangered Glossy Black Cockatoo are frequent visitors soaring above in the sweeping skies, heralded by their distinctive calls – a magnificent experience!
The island is becoming a favourite destination of lovers of fine wine, food and art not to mention the abundance of native wildlife and untouched beauty of its beaches and national parks and clean, clean air! That is why the recently opened walking trails around the island are becoming so popular especially with international visitors.
Lot 3 is accessed by a well made ironstone road off the Cape Willoughby Road. The Cape Willoughby lighthouse and amazing views across to the mainland are only a few kilometres away.
Have peace of mind as you set your site, with the available underground water and power runs past as does telephone cabling. Zoning allows for small scale tourism accommodation – perfect for several cabins for those visitors wanting a unique experience in nature.
Recent upgrade of the Kingscote airport and significantly reduced fares from Adelaide plus extra services by ferry make this land offering even more attractive.
Significant Features Include:
– Close proximity to Antechamber Bay
– Chapman River
– Lashmar Conservation Park
– Cape Willoughby Lighthouse
– Nearby cellar doors and food trails
– Underground water and power nearby
– Located in a quiet, private and secure position.
– Generous sized allotment with public road access.
– Offers tourism style ventures with multiple dwellings (STCC).
– Local residents include kangaroos / wallabys that graze the grassy areas and numerous species of birds to watch and listen to.
– A truly unique and perfect offering of a hidden rural sanctuary.
CT / 5456/583
Council / Kangaroo Island
Zoning / T.B.A
Land / 8.430Ha or 84,300sqm (approx)