A mid-century modern home on 957sqm with the potential to be anything and everything in Beaumont!
We hear it said time and time again – location, location, location. But Dashwood outdoes this old adage with location, position, aspect and potential!
Standing on some 957sqm (approx) with a wide 19.81m frontage is a 4-bedroom home with the potential to be anything and everything in Beaumont; your exclusive pass to Burnside Primary & Glenunga International High School.
There’s no questioning why this is the first time that this property has made an appearance on the open market – it’s simply so unique!
With elevated views from the rear terrace which affords a desirable northerly aspect, these are the kind of views that you never expected but surely always wanted. And those views aren’t the only thing you didn’t expect…
As far as canvases go, this 50s version is far from blank. On the lower level is a completely separate 1-bedroom home with mid-century modern and Brazilian influences. This level has a laidback Mediterranean feel and the spacious living room has a large picture window to take in the spectacular panorama of the Eastern Suburbs & far beyond. Details such as carved decorative timber door from Brazil and mosaic tiled floor to the entrance, Spanish style arch windows and feature stacked stone fireplace add to the feel.
Upstairs is ready to go as a fully self-contained home with 3 good size bedrooms, a modern kitchenette/European laundry & bathroom which provides the perfect opportunity for those who may wish to cohabitate or provide separate accommodation for a young adult/teenager and has proven potential to provide an additional income (STCC).
Or are you thinking bigger? You could easily reinstate the original staircase and make the two homes become one again. Or does a new build fit the bill? With a home and allotment like this, anything is possible even a court and a swimming pool – it’s the ideal position for an infinity pool!
This is Beaumont, after all.
More reasons why we love this home:
– With a wide 19.81m frontage and 957sqm (approx) of land, this is the perfect site for your dream home with room for a tennis court and pool
– Currently configured as 2 separate homes, with 2 of everything this home has serious flexibility and functionality
– The current owner has capitalised on the opportunity to lease out each room in the upstairs section of the home individually, which is completely separate from the downstairs section of the home with own entrance and fully self-contained
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High and just a short 5-minute drive from Seymour College & St Peter’s Girls School
– Just a short drive from Burnside Village
– Walking trails to Waterfall Gully, Mount Osmond & Mount Lofty at the end of the Street with Mount Osmond Golf Course nearby
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living rooms on both levels
– 5kw solar system and instant gas hot water system
– Private and peaceful setting with clean fresh air
– Neatly kept and established gardens that attract abundant birdlife – the courtyard adjacent to the kitchen is spectacular when wisteria is in full bloom
CT / 5333/18
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R27
Built / 1954
Land / 957m2
Frontage / 19.81m
Council Rates / $1464.60pa
SA Water / $234.22pq
ES Levy / $360.25pa