Welcome to this large 705m2 allotment in the heart of the desirable suburb, Croydon Park. It is a truly remarkable opportunity to land bank, subdivide (STCC) and or keep a well-maintained home with a very flexible floor plan.
With so much development in the Western Suburbs including the South Road overpass Brick Work upgrades, Churchill Road Development, this location offers a wonderful return on investment. Whether you are a first home buyer, developer, downsizer, family living or savvy investor, one thing is for sure, and that is one can’t help but to stand back and scan the delightful rear garden and take advantage of some lovely fruit and veggie trees.
Significant Features of the home include:
– -The rear undercover outdoor area enjoys a private leafy setting with powered shed.
– Central kitchen with LED lights, gas cooking and ample cupboard space.
– 3/4 bedrooms depending on your requirements.
– For all year round comfort is a reverse cycle air/heating system.
– Master bedroom situated at the front of the property with plenty of light.
– Sizeable bathroom with shower unit, WC and vanity unit; perfect for you to stamp your mark.
– Separate laundry area, fully tiled.
– Extra spacious rear garden with the essential powered man cave including a glowing veggie patch.
– Two formal or informal lounge/dining room, perfect for entertaining.
– Large allotment of 700m2 approx with 16.50m frontage & 44m depth (approx.).
This home simply surpasses all expectations and has been a loving family home since it was built and all that is missing is you! Come along and inspect today and make this your one.
To inspect call Christos Raptis anytime.