Californian Bungalow with all the enduring charm…
Nestled in one of Tusmores most beautiful tree-lined streets, welcome to the 1945-built, 3-bedroom, Californian bungalow beauty on a 904sqm (approx.) parcel of land. There’s no questioning why properties of this calibre rarely make an appearance on the open market – it’s simply so unique!
Step into the rear of the home as you are lead to a fabulous undercover decked entertaining area great for those lazy hazy Sunday lunches or Entertaining family and friends.
But wait there’s more… enjoy your very own private leafy setting and sense of seclusion as this is where the living and garden meet. You can escape the big city pressures with your very own slice of paradise in this delightful setting with an added bonus of chirping rosellas nestled in your very own gumtree. How lucky can one be with the free gift of nature with its spellbinding sunsets every evening.
Step inside and it’s immediately apparent that the original floor plan has been beautifully preserved. Beyond the sandstone façade, a wide gallery-style hallway floats through its core with original jarrah timber flooring, stirring excitement and a welcoming feel of quality at every turn.
Away from it all is the formal lounge featuring an adjacent study / equipped for a home office. All other bedrooms feature double in size and are all complete with built-ins plus extra linen storage nearby.
Enjoy this premium eastern suburbs location with gracious and leafy Tusmore billed as ‘one of the best suburbs to live in Adelaide’. Walk around the corner to transport and Hazelwood and Tusmore Park,10min drive to the Adelaide Hills and CBD, and Norwood Parade, and Burnside Village 3 min drive.
Zoned for Linden Park Primary School, Glenunga International High & geographically close to Burnside Primary, Marryatville High School, and just a short 5-minute drive from Seymour, Loretto and St Peter’s Girls School.
More reasons why we love this home:
With a wide 16.76m frontage and 904sqm (approx) of land, this is the perfect site for your dream home with room for tasteful renovation
– Original character bungalow with a wonderful sense of openness
– carport with drive-through access to the rear of the property – landscaped rear yard with plenty of rainwater tanks
– Dishwasher and loads of storage to kitchen
– Original Recessed ceilings
– The essential rear lockable and powered shed, with additional multiple sheds
– Built-in robes to all 3 bedrooms
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living rooms (plus ducted reverse cycle and ducted gas to all rooms)
– Private and peaceful setting with clean fresh air
– Separate second toilet in the laundry
– Walking distance from Tusmore Park and Burnside Village with Waterfall Gully, Mount Osmond & Mount Osmond Golf Course a short drive away.