31 East Parade Kingswood
Exquisite on East Parade: C.1989 beauty with all the modern luxuries on the doorstep of convenience…
Built to last, this single level beauty is made to withstand everything the modern family can throw at it, and still look good in the process. Why? Because quality and style rule.
With its corner allotment position, there is such quality workmanship featuring spacious entry hall, three good sized bedrooms, including the essential double bathroom and an expansive formal lounge and dining area – the first example of the many flexible living areas to come.
With a wonderful designer kitchen boasting timber bench tops and stainless steel appliances, the fun begins with family entertaining room, an open environment leading to timber double doors which will take you to the front of the home, where you will want to spend all your time!
More reasons why we love this home:
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout, underfloor heating in the family room.
– Separate courtyard, adjacent to double carport (electronic entry) and large storage shed.
– Landscaped gardens with plenty of room for the grass to grow and automated watering.
– High 10 foot ceiling throughout and chrome light fittings
– Loads of storage space to kitchen, laundry and bedroom two with (built-ins)
– Walking distance to Mitcham Shopping Centre and Mitcham Primary
– And much much more
Auction: Saturday 19/Nov/2016 @ 2pm (unless sold before)
Please Note: this property is being auctioned without a fixed price range, but if you are interested we can provide you with a print-out of recent local sales to help you with your market research. This can be obtained at an open inspection or we can email a copy to you. The Vendor will set a Reserve Price before the Auction, based on market feedback