“Real Charmer in Richmond.” C1926. Character & flair complete with polished timber floors, loaded with a big backyard and it’s yours for the taking
30A Bickford Street is the proud host of a real charmer, thanks to the essential lock up garaging / carport where, you can keep the boat, jet ski or even caravan locked away and out of sight.
If toys are not your thing and a dream home on a big block is, then this is the one, who knows this time, you can get that pool you have always wanted (STCC) and, of course, there’s the option of simply renovating what is already there…
Structurally sound and configured to offer separate living area – including a big formal lounge and dining combo completed with polished timber flooring throughout.
The question is…what’s your next move? Either way, you cannot lose.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Ideally positioned just 10 minutes’ drive from the CBD
– Walking distance from Tenison Woods Catholic School
– Neatly presented interior with two big bedrooms, master with BIR
– Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Split system reverse cycle heating with fireplace in lounge
– Very secure – lockable garaging, plus storage shed at the rear of the property
– Neat and tidy landscaped gardens with the essential white picket fence
– Close to public transport
– And much more.