PENDING CONTRACT – MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS RECIEVED
Twenty-Four Sussex, Street To Street Appeal. Beautiful & Affordable. C.1955, Corner Allotment, Quaintly Situated In An Attractive Street.
24 SUSSEX STREET, WARRADALE
Built C1955, feast your eyes on a flexible family floorplan, with garden beds ready to plant a veggie patch as a bonus! Set on a quiet leafy corner block, surrounded by quality homes, this southern facing home is situated on 637m2 and is ready for a new owner to relax and enjoy its three bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple living spaces.
Behind its private high fence, polished pine floors, soaring ceilings, abundance of natural light and brand-new blinds throughout the property this original home simply gets better and better! Whether you’re downsizing, upsizing or one step away from starting a family, this three-bedroom beauty obliges with plenty of room for all parties with a wonderful garden to plant some veggies and enjoy the established fruit trees.
Buses are within short walking distance on Morphett Road, Diagonal Road and Oaklands Road. Cafes and shops are in abundance nearby. Warradale Primary is conveniently located across the road – don’t delay.
– Valuable corner block with multiple on-site car parking & off-street parking
– Double brick construction
– Polished floorboards
– 3 master sized bedrooms
– Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
– Generous laundry
– Newly installed blinds
– Roller shutters to external bedroom windows
– Private courtyard & alfresco dining
– Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning & gas heating
– Water tank
– Close to Morphett Road & Jetty Road eateries