Big, Bold & Beautiful, opportunity to build contemporary on Katoomba. Nothing else comes close to 1129m2, a generous frontage & lovely views…
Beaumont is all about location, location, location and Katoomba is all about the prestigious address that comes with securing this incredible piece of real estate. The opportunity on offer is situated on a 1,129m2 allotment with a remarkable frontage to build your very own stunning and lavish house.
If renovation is your thing then welcome to the restores dream… C1961 comprising of a 4-bedroom home with an array of possibilities. Time to put the expert touch on the two bathrooms, along with the perfect opportunity to modernise or replace the open the kitchen/meals area. C’mon what’s stopping you?
But wait… There’s more, Beaumont is famous for the exclusivity of Linden Park Primary, Glenunga International High School along with Zoning for Burnside Primary School and just a short 5-minute drive from Seymour College & St Peter’s Girls School.
More reasons why we love this home:
– With a wide frontage and 1129sqm (approx) of land, this is one of Beaumont’s crown jewels for your dream home with room for a tennis court and pool (STCC)
– Separate family, lounge and dining areas this home has serious flexibility and functionality
– Completely separate rumpus room, with own entrance and exit to the rear of the property
– Four good size bedrooms, one with BIR.
– Just a short drive from Burnside Village
– Set up for family entertaining at its best indoors or out complete with the essential pool
– Walking trails to Waterfall Gully, Mount Osmond & Mount Lofty at the end of the Street with Mount Osmond Golf Course nearby
Hazelwood Park Reserve is a stone throw away and just jump into your car for a quick drive to Burnside Village for the ultimate shopping experience. City views and gorgeous sunsets await, so call your architect, it’s time to build that inspirational luxury executive home you have been dreaming of…