HOTEL FLINDERS C.1878 – Freehold Interest Hotel, 1.5M+ Turnover Inc. Front Bar, Gaming Room, Cafe Bistro / Restaurant, 14 Motel Units & 17 Hotel Room
- Established Award Winning Business
- Prominent Corner Site W. Car Parking
- 31 Rooms to Let in the Building
“HOTEL FLINDERS” C.1878 – Comprises the freehold interest in a gracious double storey hotel, providing front bar, gaming room, health food Café (Heaven and Health) / restaurant, function room, first-floor managers residence, 14 motel units and 17 lettable hotel rooms.
Significant Features Include:
– $1.5M+ approx turnover comprising of;
– Front Bar (pool table, juke box, amusement machine, big screen television, L-shaped design offering Coopers Pale Ale, Draught and Hahn Light as well as a five-door chiller cabinet with glass cooler rack, bev serv machine and spirit dispensing pourers)
– Adjoining Saloon Bar incorporating 12 income-producing gaming machines with bar, wall mounted spirit pourers and gaming machine service area with coin dispenser.
– Fully equipped kitchen (includes large dry store and separate refrigeration and storeroom, includes central food preparation area together with stainless steel tops, large 6 burners hot plate and gas cooktop together with 2 twin basket fryers, oven and stainless steel exhaust and separate griller.)
– Dining Area / Health Food Cafe (accessible from both separate side entrances complete with decorative cornices and fireplaces, 6 door fridge cabinet, cooling racks and 1.5 bowl sink. Cafe incorporates built-in bar with projector)
Accommodation on the first floor are 17 lettable rooms arranged around 3 wings together with a manager flat, with a further 2 bedrooms each with ensuite and self-contained kitchen. Each of the hotel rooms is self-contained with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom providing a large return verandah balcony accessible from the first floor. Note; the rooms range from $85 Single, $100 Double, $150 Triple, $200 Quadruple per night for a family room within the hotel component of the accommodation. Fee for rooms can be increased – new mattresses installed 1 month ago.
– The second accommodation (constructed C.1970’s adjoins the original hotel building interconnected by a covered pedestrian passageway accessed from the first level.)
– External covered walkway providing ground-level access to the rear accommodation building and car parking areas, sealed driveway from Chapel street provides vehicle access to the rear along with metal storage sheds and integrated laundry facilities and car shed.
– All services provided include; electricity, water, gas, telephone and sewerage are connected and no signs of site contamination (subject to necessary due diligence)
“PORT AUGUSTA” is situated 320 kilometres north of Adelaide and 65 kilometres northeast of Whyalla. Situated on a prominent corner position with plenty of exposure to passing traffic, opposite the Port Augusta Post Office, ANZ and Uniting Church surrounded also by a mix of retail, financial and professional services. The township is experiencing increased economic activity and growth.
CT / CT5141/269
Town Planning / City of Port Augusta: District Centre Zone
Land Area: 2007 sqm
Gross Building Area / 2,038 sqm
Original Hotel Building Area / 1490 sqm
Two Level Accommodation / 295 sqm
Balconies & Walkways / 253 sqm
Licenced Trading hours Sun to Wednesday 8am to Midnight.
Thursday to Saturday 8am to 2am following day.
Monday to Wednesday 6.00am to Midnight
Thursday: 6.00 am to 2.00 am the following day
Friday and Saturday: 8.00 am to 2.00 am the following day
Sunday: 8:00 am to Midnight