Expressions of Interest – Friday 30th August 2019.
Welcome to the well-established, award-winning, “Vietnam Sunrise”, situated on the ever-popular Henley Beach Road. This is a truly remarkable leasehold opportunity in the desirable suburb of Brooklyn Park
On offer is a very profitable, family-run business of over a decade. There is a very flexible take away and dine in menu praised by locals as well as the general public. As you enter the premises, just imagine starting your very new opportunity here!
Significant features of the business include:
- $750K+ turnover: (average approx $20,000 per week) comprising of;
- Fully Licensed, newly renovated, with feature fireplace and bar.
- Commercial Coffee machine including along with big-screen television.
- Large open plan 100m2 of seating for guests.
- Fully equipped kitchen (including a large dry store and separate refrigeration and storeroom, central food preparation area together with stainless steel tops, large 6 burners hot plate and gas cooktop together with 2 twin basket fryers, oven and stainless-steel exhaust and separate griller).
- Dining Area complete with decorative cornices and showpiece fireplaces, 6 door fridge cabinets, cooling racks and 1.5 bowl sink all incorporated in the built-in bar area.
- All plant and equipment included (including all tables and chairs).
- Essential Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning units on the floor and unit in the Kitchen.
- Near new floorboards, lighting, software programs, EFTPOS machines and monitored alarm/security system with cameras.
- Plenty of lock-up storage at the rear of the property.
- Toilet facilities are also available.
If the location in the city fringe is what you are after, this is the opportunity for you! With such an affordable price range, lets chat and organise a private inspection.
“BROOKLYN PARK” is situated within 5 kilometres of the CBD of Adelaide and Henley Beach Road is one of the main and prominent thoroughfares between the city and the beach. The district is home to multiple restaurants offering numerous cuisines, established shopping precincts, AUS Post Office, ANZ, CBA, Thebarton Theatre; all surrounded also by a mix of retail, financial and professional services. The strip is experiencing increased economic activity and growth and will be one to watch in the years to come.
- Venue: Restaurant
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Region: West
- Vegetarian-friendly: Yes
- Family-friendly: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Open: L 11am-2.30pm Wed-Fri D 5pm-10pm Sun-Mon
- Wine: By the glass 13, $7-$9. Bottles $28-$98
- Corkage: $12/bottle
- Bill: E $6-$10 (plus $23 for mixed entrée) M $14-$42 D$6-$12
- Takeaway: Yes