“ARCHITECTURAL MATURITY AT ITS FINEST”. C1970 John Chappel design, Two Titles 2,074m2 (approx.), Established Low Maintenance Gardens & Ozone Filtered Pool.
Welcome to the perfect family lifestyle property in a very stylish residence located in exclusive Beaumont! Perfectly positioned in one of Beaumont’s most popular addresses, The Common offers both privacy and a quiet botanical setting.
Designed by renowned architect John Chappel, and built-in C.1970 by Sarah Homes, this impressive residence has been meticulously designed for easy living on a single building level, on a prized 727 sqm. Restored from tip to toe this home offers what all modern day buyers look for today – space, modernity and convenience. This gracious residence is the perfect Family Entertainer as the north facing front of the home including the Master Bedroom, Formal Living, Dining & Kitchen areas, all capture the gorgeous scenic panoramic view of The Common. For those who love a pretty facade and lush gardens, this one is definitely for you!
The Impressive L shape of the home features four double ensuite bedrooms with all having access to the resort style recreational & entertaining areas, with the queen size suite having direct access. This striking and luxurious residence boasts dual street access with unforgettable views of the Adelaide Hills.
Centre stage, the ozone filtered and heat pump-heated pool is surrounded by the Swanbury Penglase Architects-designed pavilion as you will enjoy being able to entertain the whole year round with the ultimate outdoor kitchen, complete with Japanese style gas-heated Onsen, BBQ/Teppanyaki, sauna/steam room and full bathroom.
Are you the next Australian open tennis champion? This easy to maintain grass court can be watered with the perfectly positioned 150,000L underground water tank. You could easily enjoy the good life after a game of tennis and jump straight into the sauna and steam room. It’s clear to see that care has been taken with every aspect of designing this home as the home is completely re-plumbed, rewired and fitted with Clipsal C-Bus automation, to give you a family home that you will cherish for years to come.
Enjoy the superbly finished full-size billiards table, with bar, built-in desk, and spiral staircase access to the custom-built underground cellar, which has a storage capacity of approximately 1,500 bottles.
Dine master chef-style under a JAG kitchen that effortlessly assumes the role of host with luxurious swathes of granite, glorious centre island, Miele induction cooker and separate gas wok burner, microwave/combo-oven and a walk-in pantry and, it all flows naturally onto the open plan living dining area.
More reasons why we love this home:
- North facing 36.6 metre frontage on 2 titles.
- The Master king size suite has a double vanity, bath, shower alcove, toilet/bidet, WIR and large BIRs.
- Jag kitchen, overlooking The Common, with granite bench tops, huge centre island, walk-in pantry, casual dining area and working desk.
- Miele induction cooker and separate gas wok burner, microwave/combo-oven, Qasair rangehood, automatic programmes oven, steamer, dish/food warming drawer and dishwasher. Samsung double door fridge/freezer.
- Bedrooms – each double-sized room has its own ensuite bathroom with bidet, underfloor heating, and a study nook.
- Laundry Room with ample storage.
- American oak timber flooring in formal living and dining areas.
- All bedrooms and the den are fully carpeted with 100% wool carpets.
- All high traffic areas have high quality imported ceramic floor tiles.
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning.
- Jet Master Heat & Glo balanced flue gas heaters in the Den and Family Room.
- Clipsal C-Bus automation enables programming of lights, blinds and control of all media – music, movies, satellite, radio & security.
- Speakers to all main rooms and bedrooms, pool area, sauna & pavilion.
- Ozone filtered heated swimming pool, approx. 11.5m x 4.5m.
- North-South flood-lit lawn tennis court with sub-surface and sprinkler irrigation
- 3-car garage with cul-de-sac access from Burton Avenue.
- Up to 4.4m high raked insulated ceilings.
- 30 x 180W Solar PV panels.
- Solar Hot Water system, gas-boosted.
- 150,000 litre underground water tank.
- Reticulated watering system.
- LED lighting, and ceiling fans.
- New colorbond roof.
- Total building areas 727sqm.
- Living Areas 506 sqm
- Verandahs 67 sqm
- Garage 77 sqm
- Cellar 18 sqm
- Pavilion 59 sqm
BEAUMONT – This is a wonderful locale where you can enjoy the serenity and leafy exclusivity of one of Adelaide’s favourite A-list suburb. Just as Beaumont rolls out the red carpet to Linden Park Primary School and Seymour College, Pembroke School and Glenunga International International High School, this architecturally designed act comes along to let you walk it in style. It also leads to Burnside Village, the walking trails of Waterfall Gully and all the other treasures that make Beaumont one of the best.