Doorstop of Opportunity on Devereux, in the heart of the beautiful Beaumont…
Welcome to this large allotment of 910m2 situated in one Adelaide’s most desirable suburb, Beaumont.
It is a truly remarkable opportunity to secure such a large allotment with a decent frontage 21.33M and a depth of 42.68M with the intent to construct of one or two dream homes subject to the necessary consents. (STCC).
Make no mistake that when you purchase amongst other homes of the similar calibre, this sets a precedent and a statement to say “we have really made it.”
Plan now with your builder and architect of choice, to build what you want and how you want as the block offers multiple levels of opportunity.
The next morning, a swim at Hazelwood Park’s Burnside Pool followed by a coffee and a spot of shopping at Burnside Village is on the menu…and only a short walk away. Welcome to the good life.
Your very own new lifestyle awaits in what we would consider one of Adelaide’s most finest neighbourhoods.
– Zoned for Linden Park Primary, Marryatville High and Glenunga International schools.
– Close to Seymour, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Burnside Primary School, Glen Osmond Primary School, and more.
– Just 5 minutes’ drive from the CBD.
– Views of the ocean, no opposite neighbours, facing Miller Reserve along with Beaumont Tennis and Bowling Club.
– Bus stops and shops a stone throw away with Beaumont being one of the most sought after and capital growth areas.
Auction: SAT 26-AUG-17 2:00 PM
Please Note: This property is being auctioned without a fixed price range, but if you are interested we can provide you with details recent local sales to help you with your market research. This can be obtained at our open inspection, or via email.
The Vendor will set a Reserve Price before the Auction, based on market feedback.