DULWICH DELIGHT.” C.1996, An Architectural design by Award Winning Architect Alan Sheppard. A fine example of his penchant for Luxury & Style, Contemporary &Timeless, Time & Time again.
Nestled in one of Dulwich’s most beautiful tree-lined, cul-de-sacs and set amongst impressive character homes, this striking and luxurious residence boasts street presence and unveils cool contemporary touches. A seductive family home, full of natural light and situated on an enviable block of 560m2 as the façade makes a grand statement in a quaint setting.
Entertain family and friends in this superb seamless combination of indoor, outdoor entertaining spaces as this property is dedicated to open spaces, earthy colour schemes and crisp finishes. Quiet moments will be easily made and savoured in the charming backyard, entered by the stone-paved pavilion and established vine, ready for that indoor/outdoor summer soiree.
What starts with a formal lounge and ends in expansive open-plan living also comes with two courtyards, high ceilings and picture-perfect windows at every glance. The kitchen’s newly upgraded benchtops and stainless-steel appliances and buffet bench all combine to create a chef’s wonderland.
The master bedroom is situated at the rear of the property with built-in robe, and incorporates a separate bathroom. The other two bedrooms are double in size and serviced by a full bathroom. This home was ahead of its time, in more ways than one.
Enjoy this gracious and leafy, blue ribbon, eastern suburb location of Dulwich, a highly sought after suburb for the unique life style it provides. Walk around the corner to transport and cafes and close proximity to The Parade Norwood, Burnside Shopping Village and popular schools.
And there’s so much more:
– Single garage with remote Panelift entry and internal access
– Solar power (20 panels) for heavily reduced energy bills
– Daikin Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Beautifully presented front and rear gardens – with automatic watering
– Low maintenance lock-up and leave lifestyle
– Torrens Titled with no adjoining walls
– Instant gas hot water system
– Freshly painted throughout, dressed in crisp white
– Separate Laundry
– Storage galore – built-in robes and linen presses throughout
– Excellent schools nearby including Pembroke, St Peters, Marryatville, Glenunga International School, Rose Park & Linden Park Primary.
– And many more.