“AESTHETIC APPEAL ON ALPHA” – C.1994, Private & Secure, Four Bedroom Home, Incorporating Brand New Kitchen – Perched on 715sqm.
Welcome 51A Alpha Road, Prospect, a very special address. An everyday escape, with a happy mixture of functionality and low maintenance living, this property is a remarkable opportunity that takes real estate to all-new level. Situated in such a sought-after locale with perfect proximity to prestigious schools and iconic cosmopolitan shopping this the one you have been looking for…
Time to start dreaming of a home that allows you to be tucked away from all the hustle and bustle with the benefit of being poised on such a prestigious street… This is in today’s real estate market is so hard to find, and impossible to forget…. Coming home will be a joy as you enjoy everything Prospect has to offer.
Some of the features of the property…
– Accommodating & flexible floor plan with multiple living / dining areas
– Four good sized bedrooms, master complete with BIR and Ensuite.
– C.1994 reproduction cottage/villa
– Double garage with drive through access to the rear of the home
– Brand New highquality floors in all bedrooms
– Brand New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, keeping the chef at the centre of the action
– Large shed with power generous in space (suit gym equipment or workshop.)
– Evaporative Cooling Air Conditioning System and Ducted Reverse Cycle throughout.
– The Essential Gas Hot Heating System is also available for both living room.
– The choice of Prospect Road or O’connell Street eateries
– Walk to Prospect Oval
– Nailsworth Primary on call
– City-fringe boasting rights
– Just 5 minutes from the CBD
– Plus so much more!
PROSPECT – This is a wonderful locale where you can enjoy the serenity and leafy exclusivity of one of Adelaide’s favourite A list suburb. Just as Prospect rolls out the red carpet to North Adelaide, this architecturally designed act comes along to let you walk it in style. It also leads to the North Adelaide Golf Course, Melbourne Street & just around the corner from the Mansions of Medindie. This and so much more are some of the treasures that make Prospect one of the best