When the bungalow meets a big block like this, the sweet spot between the city and sea just gets sweeter.
Perfectly positioned in the sweet spot between the city and sea, this 1920s bungalow — on a prized 929sqm block – proves that bigger and higher is always better…
Thanks to a late 90s extensions that turned a charming two-bedroom home into a two-storey, 5-bedroom family haven; you’ll watch your kids blossom in a suburb with an embarrassment of schooling options.
Original pine floors, high ceilings, colourful leadlight and loads of natural light headline an original home boasting a formal lounge, two bedrooms and open-plan living that reaches its crescendo at the adorable country style kitchen.
Much like the staircase that leads to the three bedrooms, rumpus and bathroom on level two; the kitchen was handcrafted with dark reclaimed Jarrah – the perfect partner to its black glass splashback, island bench and high-end stainless steel appliances.
A super-flexible floorplan allows you to chop and change configurations. Although, the ensuite bathroom of bedroom 2 makes it a master must.
And something tells us that the kids will never want to surrender their attic-style games room/rumpus and bedrooms, each with built-in robes, on level two.
As for your big block boasting an alfresco entertaining area/pergola, double shed and huge rear yard with designated basketball court and enough room for a pool…
Sub-dividing (subject to council consent, of course) into a hammerhead lot could be the perfect nest egg when the kids finally move out. Welcome home!
More reasons why we love this home:
– Set on a beautiful tree-lined street
– Close to a range of quality Schools, including Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Clapham and Colonel Light Garden Primary Schools, and so much more
– Just a short drive from Mitcham Square shopping and cinema precinct
– Miele oven, Bosch dishwasher, Smeg cooktop, and integrated freezer to kitchen
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to level two
– NBN connected
-Eight-panel solar system
– Fully alarmed
– Onsite parking for 8+ cars