Old world charm, to sparkling new to match its prized position on the doorstep of Unley Park…
Make no mistake, the precision, time, effort and expense that has been lovingly poured into this picture-perfect property come together to deliver one of the finest top-to-toe renovations you’ll find.
But you will know just how good entertaining will be when you discover open-plan living complete with polished timber floors, that starts with a kitchen boasting new bench tops, stainless steel appliances (Miele and Euro) and plenty of cupboard space for the master chef!
This two bedroom crowd pleaser gets better with every step on a prized single level and in a suburb with everything you’ll ever need.
And, of course, there are all those added luxuries and looks that you’d expect in a suburb boasting zoning rights to Unley Primary School, Mitcham Girls High School, Walford Anglican School for Girls and Saint Spyridon College…
And there’s more:
– Just a 5-minute walk to the King William Road Precinct.
– Huge master bedroom ready for a King size bed, with mirrored built ins
– Newly upgraded main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling.
– Two efficient reverse cycle split A/C provide heating and cooling throughout.
– Near new carpets in both bedrooms.
– Private lounge/living room overlooking manicured grounds.
– Good sized second Bedroom/Study adjacent to master bedroom perfect for a small business or nursery should the family grow.
– Lock up garage with plenty of off street parking, with no time restrction.
– Just a 10-minutes drive to Burnside Village, and 5 minutes from the CBD.
– Walking distance to the Iconic Heywood Park.
– Foxtel provisions, NBN internet ready.
– And much more