When this kind of character and class sits this close to the beach, every day is special…
Refreshed from your customary morning dip in the ocean, the 10-minute walk home is halted by a quick coffee stop at The Organik Store and Café.
Sound like your kind of start to a Saturday? Well, it’s just the beginning in this beautifully restored and upgraded, 1890-built sandstone home on the doorstep of the beach and Broadway.
Like every day, loads of natural light create a refreshing energy in a character home headlined by the pine floors, lofty ceilings and fireplaces that will last and never date.
Stop to admire the black ceiling roses and window trimmings of your two spacious bedrooms that contrast so well with the flawless white walls. An inspired style choice.
Before you even think about washing the sand from your toes, turn the spa on – the one in your backyard and the star of tonight’s dinner party. Perfect!
The spacious lounge at the home’s heart is a reminder that entertaining and relaxing can go hand in hand.
But the true star – and the inevitable talking point at tonight’s party – is a kitchen boasting black Caesarstone tops, glass splashbacks and Smeg stainless steel appliances. Sexy!
As dinner simmers away, set the table on the timber decking that leads to the spa that bubbles away. By now you can’t contain your excitement.
Because this just isn’t another Saturday…this is your house warming. Congratulations!
More reasons why we love this home:
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Newly upgraded bathroom with Caesarstone-topped vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling and walk-in shower
– Smeg dishwasher and gas cooktop to kitchen
– Neatly presented, low-maintenance gardens to rear yard
– Beautifully preserved fireplaces to bedroom one and lounge
– Just a short walk from Bay of Bengal Indian Restaurant, Mockingbird Lounge and Mediterranean Café Ristorante
– Just a 15-minute walk from Jetty Road
– And so many more.