“Charming C.1910 Sandstone Villa meets architecturally designed living area with timeless elegance in Cosmopolitan Norwood”
A timeless beauty! The 109-year sandstone-fronted home combines perfectly with a tasteful all-out class renovation
Architecturally designed by Maryanne Milazzo and builder Golding Projects.
Situated in a gorgeous leafy street which leads to the vibrant Norwood Parade precinct with its abundance of cafes, restaurants, specialty stores and ever popular cinema complex. Walking distance or a short drive to many Eastern suburb schools.
This executive residence features 12-foot ceilings, beautifully dark stained original timber floorboards, three generous bedrooms with fireplaces and two impressive bathrooms all complete with garaging for prestige cars and or special toys.
Feel the sophistication as this property is suited for the executive family looking to secure an amazing lifestyle on an easy-care allotment in an A-List location or on the flip side a professional couple wanting a relaxed, cosmopolitan lifestyle
The master bedroom presents pure glamour with the sleekest en-suite, including marble tiling, double vanity (Rogersellers tapware), freestanding (Apaiser) tub, and a walk-in robe that caters for one’s extensive wardrobe.
This superb residence serves the best until last. The transformation reaches a super-functional Kitchen/Dining/Lounge and Laundry area comprising of top of the line European appliances, granite benchtops, designer lights, eco fire, substantial storage and arguably a home’s greatest attribute – natural light, allowing the 2.7mtre café doors to open up to a courtyard thus creating an indoor-outdoor feel!
The water features create a soothing ambience, the gardens are designed by Kate Whitelock Garden Art. For the wine connoisseur, there is an impressive 600 bottle cellar with feature glass flooring from the dining room. This will delight guests and homeowners alike!
Significant Features Include:
– C.1910, Torrens Titled – Sandstone Villa
– King master, spacious WIR, ensuite & with his and her vanity
– Garage situated at the rear with panel lift door and shopper’s entry
– 3 front bedrooms all with fireplaces (or define your own layout)
– Fully monitored security system with an intercom and secure front gate
– Automatic irrigation system
– Beautifully presented low maintenance gardens with an emphasis on seasonal fragrance and colour
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– 4 oven ‘Aga’ imported from the United Kingdom
– Original Baltic floors
– Ducted R/C A/C throughout with zoning
– TV/ internet points to all bedrooms including Cat 5
– 3-phase power
– Renowned Norwood Parade eateries
– Cafes, shops, buses, tram or trains all accessible by foot
– Private and Public Schools are walking distance or a short drive
– 5 minutes from the CBD, 20 minutes to Adelaide airport
The owners have taken a lot of care and pride in the renovation, you won’t have to lift a finger, but simply walk in and enjoy!
CT / 5458/275
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / Residential
Built / 1910
Land / 479m2
Frontage / 12.9m
Council Rates / $TBA pa
SA Water / $TBA pq
ES Levy / $TBA pa