This Art Deco inspired home was built in 1994 with some modern upgrades at purchase in all the right places, without compromising the charm of its origins.
Step inside to see how much natural light this property boasts with three bedrooms, a formal lounge and formal living area all finished with a well-appointed kitchen overlooking its very own dining area.
The out door entertaining alfresco / entertaining area is equally as beautiful fully equipped with a paved pavilion.
When you are not entertaining inside and out be reminded that there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy life’s little luxuries.
The next morning, a swim at Hazelwood Park’s Burnside Pool followed by coffee, and a spot of shopping at Burnside Village is on the menu…moreover, only a short walk away. Welcome to the good life.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Secure garage and onsite parking for another car
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout with ceiling fans
– Canvas awnings blinds on the exterior of the home
– Loads of storage space to kitchen
– Automated watering to front of the yard
– And much more.