Gorgeous on Godfrey. (C.2018) Brand New Tip to Toe Renovation, Complete with the Looks, Freedom & a Location Like This…It Redefines The Term ‘LIFESTYLE’.
Best Offers By Wednesday 29th August 2018 @ 12noon (Unless Sold Prior)
Located in the absolute heart of Erindale, positioned at the front of a group of 5 and offering tremendous street appeal, this fully renovated property is sure to impress! This home should be judged by its cover as you can expect a crisp white colour scheme, new charcoal carpets, high ceilings and loads of natural light. All this and just 5-minutes’ drive from the boutiques of Burnside Village!
Loaded with appeal, offering an open plan design with new fittings and fixtures, perfect for those who desire a crisp contemporary lifestyle, complete with a sense of tranquillity and privacy, set amidst picturesque rolling landscape with all the benefits of designer living. Brand new timber floors flow effortlessly throughout, combining with a fresh neutral colour scheme, and quality LED down lighting to produce a chic modern ambience for your everyday lifestyle.
Significant Features of the Home include:
– Solid brick unit in tree lined street
– Front unit in a group of 5 only in highly desirable suburb
– Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with brand new reverse cycle split system air conditioning and separate gas heater
– LED downlights and neutral tones to a large open plan living/dining/kitchen
– Kitchen boasting new sleek benchtops, stainless steel appliances, tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry.
– 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes,
-Brand new bathroom with frameless shower screen plus, quality toilet, tapware, vanity and large mirror.
-Single undercover carport
– Brand new gas hot water system.
– Walking distances to; Hazelwood Park Reserve, Burnside Swimming Centre, Burnside Village. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by public transport just around the corner. Local schools include Linden Park Primary, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymour College.
– And so much more!
ERINDALE:– Undoubtedly one of SA’s most prestigious tightly held eastern suburbs, suburb offering tree-lined streets, Adelaide Hills views, A-list community, minutes to The award-winning Burnside Shopping Precinct, a stone throw away from Linden Park and Glenunga International School and close to local shops and public transport and offering a secure, low maintenance lifestyle this meticulously renovated unit is bound to impress.
Council | Burnside
CT | 5046/411
Zone | Residential R550
House | 63 sqm (approx)
Land |94 sqm (approx)
Built | 1960
Council Rates | TBC
Strata Fees | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC